Trip Plan Details
- Hattie's418 N Bishop Ave, Dallas, TX 75208recommended Hattie'sThis is the place you go to gorge yourself on Southern comfort food with a gourmet twist. I cannot recommend the Mac & Cheese highly enough. You. Will. Die. But.. it will be such a pleasant way to go! ... read moreMake a reservation and go!Recommended for:Sam
One thing to say... Mac & Cheese. You can order one of their little salads to start and then order the Mac & Cheese for your entree. It's a BIG portion that you can share with 1 or 2 people. Enjoy!!! :o) Check out the neighborhood, it's charming and there are lots of little bars & shops to enjoy as well. It's all in the Bishop Arts area of Dallas.
- Spiral Diner & Bakery1101 North Beckley Avenue, Dallas, TX, United Statesrecommended Spiral Diner & BakeryThe Spiral Diner is mellow yellow! It's animal-loving-tattooed staff serve up some yummy vegan fare! The service is excellent and so is the food! Enjoy!Recommended for:VegetarianSam
Hi Becky! I'm a vegetarian from Dallas and I was going to tell you about Kalachandji's (my favorite) but I think someone already did. There's a restaurant in the Bishop Arts district called the Spiral Diner. It's really good too!
- Rise No. 15360 W Lovers Ln #220, Dallas, TX
- Fireside Pies2820 North Henderson Avenue, Dallas, TX, United States
- Cosmic Cafe2912 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75219recommended Cosmic CafeCosmic Cafe is great both for its vegetarian fare and for creating community with events including yoga, meditation, dance, and poetry. Menu is heavily influenced by Indian food, but also includes ... read moresome great veggie takes on Tex-Mex fare. Try the spinach enchiladas or, my fave, the bombay sage.Recommended for:VegetarianMeg Brooker
Not too far from downtown-- check out the events section of the website if you are looking for things to do in the evening--
- Kalachandji's Palace & Rstrnt5430 Gurley Ave, Dallas, TX 75223recommended Kalachandji's Palace & RstrntKalachandji's is the longest running veggie restaurant in Dallas and is also a beautiful sacred space. Meaning "the beautiful moon-faced one," Kalachandji is featured in the temple space adjacent to ... read morethe restaurant. Food is Indian and prepared in the ayurvedic tradition. A must-visit, both for the food and as a sacred site.Recommended for:Meg Brooker
Check their website first-- they are closed for renovations through just after the new year.
- Victory Park2501 North Houston Street, Dallas, TX, United Statesrecommended Victory ParkVictory Park is Dallas' answer to NY's Time Square. Bright lights, flashing screens, nightlife, entertainment, hotels & residential options make this part of the city a vibrant urban marketplace. ... read moreGreat place to hang out if you are visiting Dallas and want to be a pedestrian.Recommended for:Meg Brooker
Interesting project in urban living-- worth checking out before you head to Deep Ellum--
- Deep EllumDeep Ellum, Dallas, TX 75226, USA
- Dallas Museum of Art1717 North Harwood Street, Dallas, TX