Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 1Various venues, Belfast, Northern IrelandRanked #1 overall in Belfast things to do510 reviews
Must be seen to be believed. Amazing murals illustrating the city's history of religious strife and the sympathy of the IRA for the PLO and various Latin American movements. Best...Popular with
- 2Donegall Square, Belfast BT1 5 United KingdomRanked #2 overall in Belfast things to do3.55 reviews
Breath-taking interior to what is otherwise a rather innocuous looking building. The rotunda and great hall especially will stay with you and the spiel on the robing room is fun.Popular with
- 6Belfast, United KingdomRanked #6 overall in Belfast things to do4.52 reviews
What to say? Formally known as 'The Royal Mile', it's a chilling experience. Only part of Belfast which made me wonder if the Troubles are really over. The burnt out...
- 9Encompassing Dublin Road, Shaftesbury Square and Great Victoria Street, Belfast BT7 1LS United KingdomRanked #9 overall in Belfast things to do2.53 reviews
Basically a shopping area. Traffic is difficult. Spent a long time trying to find an ATM. Fairly inoffensive but apart from the Opera House there's not much to it.