Visitors to DC tend to overlook Capitol Hill and the Barracks Row strip of 8th St. SE, where Belga Cafe is found, and it is a shame. As a resident of the neighborhood I may be biased, but Belga is one of the restaurant gems of the District. Great for brunch or dinner, Belga has an extensive menu of tasty ...
Restaurants near Belga Cafe
- 10.03 mi
- 20.03 mi
- 30.03 mi524 8th Street Southeast, Washington, DC, United States0.03 mi from Belga Cafe1 review
AWESOME place to have Persian food outstanding service. Try the ice cream for sure:)Popular with
- 40.06 mi
- 50.21 mi225 7th Street Southeast0.21 mi from Belga Cafe1 review
Bowers Fancy Dairy Products at Eastern Market. You can count on expert assistance in selecting just the right cheese or cheeses.
- 60.22 mi777 I Street NW, Washington, D.C., District of Columbia0.22 mi from Belga Cafe1 review
A taste of Argentine asado in DC. The cocktails and wine menu are fabulous. The bar menu and menu are tasty. This place serves up flavor, especially grilled, charred, smokey. Great meat, fish, vegetables... Ambiance is warm and hip. Gem in Chinatown which is not exactly a food haven.Popular with
- 70.22 mi660 Pennsylvania Avenue Southeast, Washington D.C., DC0.22 mi from Belga Cafe1 review
Peregrine Espresso specializes in pour over, high-end coffee. It's located in the Eastern Market corridor. It legitimately serves some of the best coffee in DC and is a breath of fresh air in a city dominated by Starbucks. I wish this Peregrine had more food options and that the location had a more historic character.Popular with
- 80.1 mi0.1 mi from Belga Cafe1 review
Molly Malone's is the best place to watch sports in Eastern Market. The food isn't the best in the world, but it's good. The beer is good. The service is great.
- 90.24 mi
- 100.24 mi
- 110.01 mi520 8th Street Southeast, Washington, DC, United States0.01 mi from Belga Cafe1 review
Senart's biggest advantage is that is directly next to Belga Cafe which always has over an hour wait. And like the rest of them-- my boyfriend and I headed to Belga only to be greeted with a smile and a 2 hour wait, Thanks but no Thanks-- Senart's it was. The ambiance of this place is great-- classic eastern market ...
- 120.03 mi521 8th Street Southeast, Washington, DC, United States0.03 mi from Belga Cafe1 review
- 130.03 mi505 8th Street Southeast, Washington, DC, United States0.03 mi from Belga Cafe1 review
- 140.25 mi
- 150.05 mi
- 160.49 mi303 Pennsylvania Avenue Southeast, Washington, DC, United States0.49 mi from Belga Cafe11 reviews
Good Stuff Eatery is a family burger joint, but it is known as Spike Mendolsohn's place. Spike was a contestant on Top Chef and is another D.C. food star. The original location in Capitol Hill is always busy and worthy of the wait.Popular with
- 170.48 mi305 Pennsylvania Avenue Southeast, Washington, DC, United States0.48 mi from Belga Cafe6 reviews
Local pizzeria close by the Captiol Building. They make good pizza and also deliver, which makes them a nice alternative to chain pizza places. They also make some mean wings. Try the sriracha hot and honey sweet wings.Popular with
- 180.97 miSte S1, 201 Massachusetts Avenue, Washington D.C., DC0.97 mi from Belga Cafe3 reviews
Great sports bar a few blocks from the Capitol Building and Union Station. A ton of televisions throughout the bar, and a very nice covered patio with large screen television. Good pub food, and super friendly staff. It is a great place to get together to watch the game.Popular with
- 190.91 mi320 Massachusetts Avenue Northeast, Washington, DC0.91 mi from Belga Cafe3 reviews
Charming French restaurant. Their brunch is fantastic and comes with plenty of food. Each brunch comes with an amazing basket of french pastries, which would be fine for brunch just by itself. When the weather is nice, the outdoor patio is also very pleasant.Popular with
- 200.45 mi331 Pennsylvania Ave Se, Washington, DC 200030.45 mi from Belga Cafe
Amazing food. This place was recommended to us by a tour guide at the Capitol building and I'm so glad it was. My friend had Tony's Deep Fried Cheeseburger, which was insane. I opted for the slightly tamer BLT, which was delicious. I don't know how they cook their bacon, but it's pretty much the best I've ever had.Popular with