- 4Pescador (Middle) Street between | Buccaneer and Black Coral StreetsRanked #2 overall in San Pedro restaurants2 reviews
Fabulous little eatery-blink and you will miss it! Fresh grilled lobster and papusas. Cheap place for lunch or a snack
- 6Beachfront at The Sunbreeze Hotel, Barrier Reef Drive, San Pedro, BelizeRanked #5 overall in San Pedro restaurants2 reviews
Offering a variety of international cuisine with and island twist - offers Sushi nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Reservations recommended.
- 7Ranked #6 overall in San Pedro restaurants2 reviews
I never would have expected the food at Fido's to be so good. When you see it, you might expect standard, mediocre bar fare but it is everything but that....Popular with
- 8Ranked #1 overall in San Ignacio restaurants2 reviews
A good place in San Ignacio town to pick up homemade cakes and cookies.
- 10Ranked #8 overall in San Pedro restaurants2 reviews
Manelly's has the most delicious ice cream in Belize! It's homemade and out of this world. You have to try the coconut and the sour sop. The only problem is...