Bell Channel Inn
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!73 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location92% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- HotelHotel is great.
- RestaurantRestaurant is top-notch.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
Dining options at Bell Channel Inn include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include barbecue grills and currency exchange.
There are 32 guestrooms at Bell Channel Inn. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer multi line phones with free local calls. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, ceiling fans, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker