Bellagio Las Vegas
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 77%Nightlife Lovers
- 66%Business Travelers
- 62%Art & Design Lovers
- 59%Family Travelers
- 58%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (201)Write a review
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen TravelersJul 04, 2012
One evening in late 2007, I hung out front of the Bellagio half the night with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher, filming a street scene for "What Happens in Vegas". I never actually made it inside the hotel, but was very impressed with the fountain light show, which I got to enjoy (or endure?) for about 12 hours that day. It is really a sight to see and no trip to Vegas is complete without it.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3Jul 05, 2014
From the fountains to the colorful indoor garden (the Conservatory), to Dale Chihuly's work-of-art lobby (Fiori di Como), to the buffet and slot machines, there's something to do for everyone at the Bellagio. I'm not a Vegas-type person, but I actually love it here. Probably the only casino I could ever tolerate and actually enjoy. :)Recommended for:
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 8Jan 03, 2014
I absolutely love how they decorate the garden for holidays. Halloween has been the most interesting so far. Watching the fountains from inside the restaurant was amazing too.Recommended for:
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureFamily TravelersNightlife LoversJan 29, 2013
I loved this hotel! Truly beautiful and grand entrance into the hotel, with many fantastic restaurants and shopping options. The rooms are lovely and definitely showcase the views of Vegas. I can't wait to go back and stay here again!
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Dec 08, 2012
Swank, classy, never goes out of style. Many hotels will come and go but the bellagio will always be bellagio. It isn't a cheesy hotel. Just being there will make you feel like a million bucks. Great rooms, awesome lobby art. They house my favorite cirque du soleil show, "O." They have a pretty decent buffet that many think is the best in lv and they have a great fountain show that people will always be ready to watch.
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 4Jul 04, 2012
An evening at the Bellagio allows for memories that indeed last a lifetime! The combination of superb accommodations, dining and nightlight offerings makes the Bellagio 'The' favorite destination in Las Vegas. The hotel is modern and richly decorated; the guest suites overlooking the fountain are incredibly magical. And, of course, the lively casino with its trendy guests and outstanding service are spectacular!
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
Excellent!17262 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Room91% thought the view was good.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- GroundsClean pool, said 88%.
- Ambiance82% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Location82% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel Building74% enjoyed the lobby entrance.