Bellagio Las Vegas
Phone:+1 888 987 6667
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 71%Nightlife Lovers
- 69%Business Travelers
- 58%Art & Design Lovers
- 58%Family Travelers
- 54%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (193)
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 1Jul 04, 2012
One evening in late 2007, I hung out front of the Bellagio half the night with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher, filming a street scene for "What Happens in Vegas". I never actually made it inside the hotel, but was very impressed with the fountain light show, which I got to enjoy (or endure?) for about 12 hours that day. It is really a sight to see and no trip to Vegas is complete without it.
- Bellagio Las VegasAmbassadorMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 8Jan 03, 2014
I absolutely love how they decorate the garden for holidays. Halloween has been the most interesting so far. Watching the fountains from inside the restaurant was amazing too.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Dec 08, 2012
Swank, classy, never goes out of style. Many hotels will come and go but the bellagio will always be bellagio. It isn't a cheesy hotel. Just being there will make you feel like a million bucks. Great rooms, awesome lobby art. They house my favorite cirque du soleil show, "O." They have a pretty decent buffet that many think is the best in lv and they have a great fountain show that people will always be ready to watch.
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 2Jul 04, 2012
An evening at the Bellagio allows for memories that indeed last a lifetime! The combination of superb accommodations, dining and nightlight offerings makes the Bellagio 'The' favorite destination in Las Vegas. The hotel is modern and richly decorated; the guest suites overlooking the fountain are incredibly magical. And, of course, the lively casino with its trendy guests and outstanding service are spectacular!
Excellent!15731 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a good wellness hotel.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- GroundsClean pool, said 87%.
- Ambiance87% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location82% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 80% of guests.
- Room70% were happy with the bathroom.