Bellagio Las Vegas
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 77%Nightlife Lovers
- 66%Business Travelers
- 62%Art & Design Lovers
- 59%Family Travelers
- 58%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (201)Write a review
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Jul 16, 2014
From the fountains to the colorful indoor garden (the Conservatory), to Dale Chihuly's work-of-art lobby (Fiori di Como), to the buffet and slot machines, there's something to do for everyone at the Bellagio. I'm not a Vegas-type person, but I actually love it here. Probably the only casino I could ever tolerate and actually enjoy. :)Recommended for:
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Aug 09, 2013
This Hotel is all Class and Substance!
Everything about it is special from the Gaudi Chandelier in the lobby to the Covservatory to the Dancing Fountains.
The service is 5 Star and the rooms and amenities are some of the best on the strip.Recommended for:
- Bellagio Las VegasCommunity ManagerAmbassadorMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureFoodies+ 4Dec 29, 2012
By far the most beautiful and iconic of all the Las Vegas hotels, from their epic water show to the buffet spread. I absolutely loved the breakfast buffet, the chocolate fountains and the ambience of the pool area. Its central location really can't be beat. It's like Vegas was built around this hotel.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Dec 08, 2012
Swank, classy, never goes out of style. Many hotels will come and go but the bellagio will always be bellagio. It isn't a cheesy hotel. Just being there will make you feel like a million bucks. Great rooms, awesome lobby art. They house my favorite cirque du soleil show, "O." They have a pretty decent buffet that many think is the best in lv and they have a great fountain show that people will always be ready to watch.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Jul 05, 2012
If I am in Vegas around the Lunar New Year, Bellagio is the hotel resort for me. The reason that they actually bring in my favorite table game, Sic Bo, but only around that time is main. Noodles is my favorite noodle house on the strip because the flavors are very close to authentic and that is very comforting for me.
The rooms are comfortable and clean, the pool is exquisite, and the service very professional. The most important of all is the color schemes at the Bellagio which are very comforting and inviting. It is so welcoming and calming and helps you relax from the madness that might be going on in the casinos and surrounds. Without a lot of pretense, I would say this is the classiest casino hotel on the strip.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 6Jul 04, 2012
Still a favorite after all these years. Mr. Wynn sure know how to design hotels. Red everywhere, perfect for lucky Asians. The glass sculpture in the lobby by Dale Chihuly is gorgeous. The Chinese New Year decorations always take my breathe away. The FREE waterfall show in front -- just magnificent.
I've actually never stayed here before, but it's always a must stop every time I'm in Vegas.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 2Jun 21, 2013
This used to be the place to stay on the Strip before they built the Wynn, before they built Aria, before City Centre. The Bellagio will forever have the flowing water show, the Tiffany & Co. store, along with a string of upscale eateries and shops. The rooms surprisingly had thin walls. At least the one I stayed in. It was still colorful and beautifully decorated. The buffet here is pretty good but not my favorite. The staff is always super attentive and amicable. I have yet to have a bad experience here.Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
Excellent!17391 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Room91% thought the view was good.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- GroundsClean pool, said 88%.
- Ambiance82% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Location82% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel Building73% enjoyed the lobby entrance.