Bellagio Las Vegas
Phone:+1 888 987 6667
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 71%Nightlife Lovers
- 69%Business Travelers
- 58%Art & Design Lovers
- 58%Family Travelers
- 54%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (193)
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Nov 04, 2013
The luxurious Bellagio is a foodie's dream hotel. From the world's largest chocolate fountain inside the Spa Tower to the new "Culinary Classroom" where participants can learn gourmet skills from the Executive Chef Edmond Wong, there are countless options for food fanatics to indulge.Recommended for:Foodies
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Aug 09, 2013
This Hotel is all Class and Substance!
Everything about it is special from the Gaudi Chandelier in the lobby to the Covservatory to the Dancing Fountains.
The service is 5 Star and the rooms and amenities are some of the best on the strip.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Oct 18, 2013
The Bellagio is nice and fancy, but the main draw is their buffet. The buffet at the Bellagio is considered the best in Las Vegas. It is pricey, but if you want a great breakfast, lunch, or dinner and splurge on a lavish meal, then I suggest coming to the Bellagio.
- Bellagio Las VegasAmbassadorMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 8Jan 03, 2014
I absolutely love how they decorate the garden for holidays. Halloween has been the most interesting so far. Watching the fountains from inside the restaurant was amazing too.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofFoodiesBusiness TravelersLuxury TravelersAug 04, 2013
Ok, I must start this review with a question; How the devil did I go this long without reviewing one of the premier joints in Las Vegas? (all answers are quite welcome). This is one of the swankiest places on the famous Las Vegas Strip. So let me start with this, most places after ten years or without a major renovation look dingy and decrepit. Not so with the Bellagio, this place always looks tops o the pops. Don’t be intimidated by they seemingly snobby exterior, come on in and bask in the class act that is the Bellagio! Live it up, you are in Las Vegas for cryin’ out loud!
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureLuxury TravelersJul 15, 2013
If a gyrating crowd of thousands isn’t your thing, you’ll likely appreciate the scene at the garden pool area that the Bellagio has transformed into its Cypress Premier Lounges. Sedate and private, this is all paid seating, and includes a personal host, infused water, smoothie shots, Evian misters, and chilled towels. Order food, drinks, and poolside massages from a menu. For extra privacy, reserve a cabana at one of the four other pools—it comes with Wi-Fi, HDTV, a fully stocked refrigerator, and pool rafts.
When to Go: Monday through Thursday for the best rates.
Admission: On weekdays, lounge chairs cost $50, daybeds $150, cabanas $300; prices increase for weekends and holidays.
Open to Non-Hotel Guests? Hotel guests only.
Family Friendly? Must be 14 years old or accompanied by a parent or guardian.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Feb 16, 2013
One of the top if not the best five diamond properties in Vegas. This is a $6000 / night Chairman's Suite. Requires a $5 million credit limit to be comped the room. Includes personal butler.
- Bellagio Las VegasCommunity ManagerMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBackpackers+ 4Dec 29, 2012
By far the most beautiful and iconic of all the Las Vegas hotels, from their epic water show to the buffet spread. I absolutely loved the breakfast buffet, the chocolate fountains and the ambience of the pool area. Its central location really can't be beat. It's like Vegas was built around this hotel.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Dec 08, 2012
Swank, classy, never goes out of style. Many hotels will come and go but the bellagio will always be bellagio. It isn't a cheesy hotel. Just being there will make you feel like a million bucks. Great rooms, awesome lobby art. They house my favorite cirque du soleil show, "O." They have a pretty decent buffet that many think is the best in lv and they have a great fountain show that people will always be ready to watch.
Excellent!15679 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a good wellness hotel.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- GroundsClean pool, said 87%.
- Ambiance87% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location82% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 80% of guests.
- Room71% were happy with the bathroom.