Bellagio Las Vegas
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 76%Nightlife Lovers
- 70%Business Travelers
- 64%Art & Design Lovers
- 61%Family Travelers
- 57%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (204)Write a review
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBudget TravelersHistory BuffsJul 04, 2012
One of the nicest hotels on the strip, it's so elegant and beautifully decorated. A great array of shops and snack shops will keep you here eating and walking about. The fountains are a great crowd pleaser.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofFoodiesOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFamily TravelersJul 04, 2012
Bellagio is the hotel I want to stay at next time, if I find a good deal that is.. It's really nicely decorated and pleasing to walk in, the casino is friendly and the fountains outside make for the best view you can get from a Vegas hotel room!
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 6Jul 04, 2012
Still a favorite after all these years. Mr. Wynn sure know how to design hotels. Red everywhere, perfect for lucky Asians. The glass sculpture in the lobby by Dale Chihuly is gorgeous. The Chinese New Year decorations always take my breathe away. The FREE waterfall show in front -- just magnificent.
I've actually never stayed here before, but it's always a must stop every time I'm in Vegas.
- Bellagio Las VegasJul 02, 2014
The Bellagio will likely always be one of my favorite places to stay in Las Vegas. Steve Wynn built this hotel after the success of the Mirage and Treasure Island. This was the first billion-dollar hotel on the Las Vegas Strip, and it shows. The shops are high end. The restaurants feature celebrity chefs, the spa is first class, the pool is stunning, and everything else is exactly what you would expect of a hotel of this magnitude.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofWellnessGreen TravelersStudentsAdventure TravelersOct 19, 2013
In the middle of the Strip, the Bellagio has nouveau-riche appeal. Dancing fountains, an indoor conservatory and a gargantuan swimming pool complex make this one of the most deluxe casino hotels on the Strip.Recommended for:
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Oct 13, 2013
Beautiful and large hotel. They have a nice garden, shops, and galleries to walk through. There's a small gelato place right off the escalators which is always delicious. The casino is huge and does not reek of smoke. And of course there are the fountain shows to enjoy.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersMar 21, 2013
The Bellagio seems nice, but the water feature in front of it makes a lot of noise, even without the music. The services are nice enough and the hotel is plenty comfortable if you ignore the noise pollution.
- Bellagio Las VegasMar 14, 2013
I stayed here but don't remember much. I think it's because the interior is slightly older than the rest of the hotels I've stayed at. But doesn't depreciate in value at all, it's old but still considered a luxury hotel.
Not the first hotel I would recommend.Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
Excellent!17523 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Room91% thought the view was good.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- GroundsClean pool, said 89%.
- Ambiance83% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Location83% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel Building74% enjoyed the lobby entrance.