Bellagio Las Vegas
Phone:+1 888 987 6667
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 71%Nightlife Lovers
- 69%Business Travelers
- 58%Art & Design Lovers
- 58%Family Travelers
- 54%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (193)
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Jan 21, 2014
The Bellagio has all of the major elements of a top tier luxury hotel. I haven't stayed here, but I've passed through a number of times checking out the bars, casino floor and the nightclub Bank. The Bank is actually really small by Vegas standards, but it's still a good time... not as overwhelming as the bigger spots.
- Bellagio Las VegasAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 8Jan 03, 2014
I absolutely love how they decorate the garden for holidays. Halloween has been the most interesting so far. Watching the fountains from inside the restaurant was amazing too.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Nov 14, 2013
I remember the days when Bellagio was THE place to be. Time have changed. While Bellagio is still consider one of the better hotels, it hardly match up against newer developments. The hotel itself, while is still a very comfortable stay, lacked the modern polish you could easily found at Cosmopolian, Mandarian Oriental, Four Seasons or even Wynn.
I did enjoy my stay and I think the hotel did everything right. It has just fallen behind that was all.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2Jun 21, 2013
This used to be the place to stay on the Strip before they built the Wynn, before they built Aria, before City Centre. The Bellagio will forever have the flowing water show, the Tiffany & Co. store, along with a string of upscale eateries and shops. The rooms surprisingly had thin walls. At least the one I stayed in. It was still colorful and beautifully decorated. The buffet here is pretty good but not my favorite. The staff is always super attentive and amicable. I have yet to have a bad experience here.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Aug 09, 2013
This Hotel is all Class and Substance!
Everything about it is special from the Gaudi Chandelier in the lobby to the Covservatory to the Dancing Fountains.
The service is 5 Star and the rooms and amenities are some of the best on the strip.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureFoodiesJul 15, 2013
If a gyrating crowd of thousands isn’t your thing, you’ll likely appreciate the scene at the garden pool area that the Bellagio has transformed into its Cypress Premier Lounges. Sedate and private, this is all paid seating, and includes a personal host, infused water, smoothie shots, Evian misters, and chilled towels. Order food, drinks, and poolside massages from a menu. For extra privacy, reserve a cabana at one of the four other pools—it comes with Wi-Fi, HDTV, a fully stocked refrigerator, and pool rafts.
When to Go: Monday through Thursday for the best rates.
Admission: On weekdays, lounge chairs cost $50, daybeds $150, cabanas $300; prices increase for weekends and holidays.
Open to Non-Hotel Guests? Hotel guests only.
Family Friendly? Must be 14 years old or accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Excellent!15679 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a good wellness hotel.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- GroundsClean pool, said 87%.
- Ambiance87% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location82% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 80% of guests.
- Room71% were happy with the bathroom.