Bellagio Las Vegas
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 77%Nightlife Lovers
- 66%Business Travelers
- 62%Art & Design Lovers
- 59%Family Travelers
- 58%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (201)Write a review
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 3Jul 05, 2014
From the fountains to the colorful indoor garden (the Conservatory), to Dale Chihuly's work-of-art lobby (Fiori di Como), to the buffet and slot machines, there's something to do for everyone at the Bellagio. I'm not a Vegas-type person, but I actually love it here. Probably the only casino I could ever tolerate and actually enjoy. :)Recommended for:
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 11Nov 04, 2013
The luxurious Bellagio is a foodie's dream hotel. From the world's largest chocolate fountain inside the Spa Tower to the new "Culinary Classroom" where participants can learn gourmet skills from the Executive Chef Edmond Wong, there are countless options for food fanatics to indulge.Recommended for:
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 5Jul 05, 2012
If I am in Vegas around the Lunar New Year, Bellagio is the hotel resort for me. The reason that they actually bring in my favorite table game, Sic Bo, but only around that time is main. Noodles is my favorite noodle house on the strip because the flavors are very close to authentic and that is very comforting for me.
The rooms are comfortable and clean, the pool is exquisite, and the service very professional. The most important of all is the color schemes at the Bellagio which are very comforting and inviting. It is so welcoming and calming and helps you relax from the madness that might be going on in the casinos and surrounds. Without a lot of pretense, I would say this is the classiest casino hotel on the strip.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 2Feb 16, 2013
One of the top if not the best five diamond properties in Vegas. This is a $6000 / night Chairman's Suite. Requires a $5 million credit limit to be comped the room. Includes personal butler.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen TravelersAdventure TravelersJul 04, 2012
One evening in late 2007, I hung out front of the Bellagio half the night with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher, filming a street scene for "What Happens in Vegas". I never actually made it inside the hotel, but was very impressed with the fountain light show, which I got to enjoy (or endure?) for about 12 hours that day. It is really a sight to see and no trip to Vegas is complete without it.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureFoodies+ 2Nov 14, 2013
I remember the days when Bellagio was THE place to be. Time have changed. While Bellagio is still consider one of the better hotels, it hardly match up against newer developments. The hotel itself, while is still a very comfortable stay, lacked the modern polish you could easily found at Cosmopolian, Mandarian Oriental, Four Seasons or even Wynn.
I did enjoy my stay and I think the hotel did everything right. It has just fallen behind that was all.Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
Excellent!17220 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Room91% thought the view was good.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- GroundsClean pool, said 88%.
- Location83% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Ambiance82% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel Building74% enjoyed the lobby entrance.