Bellagio Las Vegas
Phone:+1 888 987 6667
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 71%Nightlife Lovers
- 69%Business Travelers
- 58%Art & Design Lovers
- 58%Family Travelers
- 54%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (193)
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Jan 10, 2013
The fountains are where it's at. Whether you stay here or not, you have to check out the water show. It's one of the free must-do things in Vegas.
The hotel itself is quite nice and if you get a strip-view room, it's even better!
- Bellagio Las VegasCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesBackpackers+ 4Dec 29, 2012
By far the most beautiful and iconic of all the Las Vegas hotels, from their epic water show to the buffet spread. I absolutely loved the breakfast buffet, the chocolate fountains and the ambience of the pool area. Its central location really can't be beat. It's like Vegas was built around this hotel.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 10Dec 19, 2012
I dig that the Bellagio is not only a hotel but a major tourist attraction from the conservatory, to the water fountain show to the restaurants, and of course casinos. This is what I think of when I think of glitzy Vegas.
- Bellagio Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4Dec 08, 2012
Swank, classy, never goes out of style. Many hotels will come and go but the bellagio will always be bellagio. It isn't a cheesy hotel. Just being there will make you feel like a million bucks. Great rooms, awesome lobby art. They house my favorite cirque du soleil show, "O." They have a pretty decent buffet that many think is the best in lv and they have a great fountain show that people will always be ready to watch.
- Bellagio Las VegasDec 02, 2012
The Bellagio is the only true world class, classy joint in the city.
It doesn't cater to the fickle. Every guest, gambler, and tourist interaction is completely thought through and managed with expert hospitality and care.
It easily reminds me of the tiny resort towns that surround where it's named for. And in those towns, there's a quiet and deliberate air of genuine hospitality that can be felt here.
Other hotels have popped up since that are twelve diamond, über hip, glass houses lead with fake boobed Vegas princesses. And that's all good, but it's not classy, and it's not intelligent.
Sit at the lobby bar for an hour and take in the show. It'll quickly become evident what kind of great spot this is.
And the giant glass of booze that doesn't come from a gun is different a welcome change from the surrounding spots too.
Excellent!15679 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a good wellness hotel.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- GroundsClean pool, said 87%.
- Ambiance87% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location82% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 80% of guests.
- Room71% were happy with the bathroom.