Benefit Cosmetics

• Benefit Cosmetics
    Mmarthie
    4 Nov 18, 2012

Wax=Pain=Gain

Okay, waxing your eyebrows isn't really THAT painful, but getting waxes is a definite gain for beauty. This cute, small boutique had everything I needed today, and that was definitely a BROW WAX. I got mine done by Jennifer who is super nice and sweet. My brows were a wreck coming here, and she cleaned them and shaped them so beautifully. I am so pleased by the end results that it makes me want to come here every time to get my eye brows done. Make sure you get JENNIFER!! 5 stars! (typical price=$20).

Make up wise, I was helped by Michelle. It did take a while to find something I liked and I ended up getting the Rose Tint Lip Balm with SPF 15 ($20). Not that bad and made my lips rosey and pretty.

Overall, I LOVE my BROWS! :)

• Benefit CosmeticsPro 2014
    May W
    3 Oct 09, 2012

Benefit is a really small cosmetic store located practically in the shadows of the looming Beverly Center. You walk in and pretty much see the entire store in one glance. Don't be fooled though because they have a lot to offer in terms of products and services. Did you know that you can get your eye brows tinted for only $18? Not into that? They offer a variety of facial waxing, body waxing, tinting of the lashes, and threading of your face. There are also body tanning services. Helena, their resident Aesthetician, is really quick and accurate with the waxing and tinting.

There seems to be one private room towards the back of the store where you can get your waxing stuff done in private. Parking is metered if you want to be close to the store or there is street parking a bit of a distance away.

4 people visited Benefit Cosmetics