Trip Plan Details
- Pearl Street Mall2200 Pearl St # 700, Boulder, COrecommended Pearl Street MallYou could spend all day wandering pedestrian Pearl Street. With a hippie San Fran vibe, there are crazy street performers (one guy that fits himself into a box, another who knows every zip code in the ... read moreUS), delicious outdoor cafes and cute shopping.Recommended for:
recommended Rocky Mountain National ParkRocky Mountain National Park is truly a gem--gorgeous mountain vistas, rushing rivers and clear mountain lakes, wild flowers, meadows, and forests and of course, wildlife like elk and big horn sheep. ... read moreIt kind of feels like you've stepped straight into a National Geographic documentary. No joke--it's that's awe-inspiring. The other huge plus about the park is that it's accessible to all sorts of visitors--from back country hikers to Sunday drivers; there pretty much is something for everyone. In terms of lodging, there are five drive-in campsites (and hundreds of back country sites) though if heat and electricity is more your style, there are lots of options in nearby Estes Park and Grand Lake.Liza Prado
If you've got a car and are hankering to explore the region, RMNP is definitely a must see. If you do head there, just be sure to check their website first to see if any roads are closed because of snow: http://www.nps.gov/romo/index.htm.
recommended FlatironsThe Flatirons make for a good day hike, especially if you're in Denver or Boulder and don't want to drive too far. Hikes range from flat and easy (the Mesa Trail) to steep and challenging (the Gregory ... read moreCanyon Trail). This also is a popular place for rock climbing though I've never tried it myself.Recommended for:
- SALT - Boulder1047 Pearl St, Boulder, CO 80302recommended SALT - BoulderSALT is a fabulous bistro in Boulder serving up local and organic food every day of the week. The menu changes with the season/offerings at local farms but is always gourmet without being snooty--just ... read moregood creative food that will leave you wanting more. The restaurant itself is pretty cool too--it was remodeled by re-purposing a lot of the original furnishings and fixtures (ie parts of the original floors now function as the doors and common tables).Recommended for:
- Chautauqua Park900 baseline Road, Boulder, Colorado, United Statesrecommended Chautauqua ParkChautauqua Park is one of my go-tos for weekend plans, especially in the summertime. It has an amazing variety of cultural performances, many by famous performers, film and art festivals, as well as ... read moreforums with interesting and influential people. There's also great hiking opportunities year round--some easy trails for walks with little kids, and more challenging ones for days you just want to get away from it all.Recommended for:Family Travelers
- The Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse1770 13th St, Boulder, CO 80302recommended The Boulder Dushanbe TeahouseI love just how Boulder this place is. The entire place looks like it was imported from Central Asia (because most of it was, from Tajikistan). You feel like you should be smoking a hookah or belly ... read moredancing. Plus, it's right downtown by the river and walking distance from Pearl Street. And the tea and food are both surprisingly good.Recommended for:Alex L
Hi Benton! I think you'd love this place!
- Coors Brewery Tour13th Street & Ford Street, Golden, Colorado, United States