Best Buy

Schel
    • Local Culture
    • Outdoor Enthusiasts
    3 Feb 04, 2014

OHHH JOY… it’s a best buy… I came in here to get my camera serviced and I am glad I did, but the general malaise was palpable.

So I walk in and wait in line to get my camera serviced and well I got it done, but wow… such enmity amongst the staff was highly unanticipatable. Talk about a group of folks literally just going through the motions. I am glad I don’t have to come here often.

Well I got in dropped off my camera, which they had to send out to a vendor, and low and behold, I got it back early. Everywhere else I have taken my camera, it comes back late =\

So at least they have the part right on getting things to a vendor who can get the job done for them. However the rest of this place is just the pits… I kinda dread when I have to stop in here. Consequently, I hope you are not as unlucky as I am and don’t have to deal with this joint now and then.

Recommended for:Business TravelersFamily TravelersLuxury TravelersStudents
  • Best BuyPro 2014
    Shaina Rose
    • Local Culture
    3 Jan 21, 2013

Small best buy, not to much on customer service, they have a somewhat decent selection of items, and they still greet you at the door, it was easy to get what I wanted and go though.