Best Inn Hollywood
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Best Inn HollywoodMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Sep 21, 2013
This is a good option if you're on a budget but want to be close to the Hollywood touristy attractions. Your stay comes with free wifi, parking and coffee and donuts in the morning. The rooms are clean and almost always a king size bed. The rooms come with a mini fridge and microwave so you can eat those leftovers (and really stay in budget!) The bathrooms have a tub and shower, which I always like so that I have the option. Added bonus: great view of the Hollywood sign!
- Best Inn HollywoodFirst to ReviewAug 08, 2013
The Best Inn Hollywood is a great choice if you want to be close to all of the action, but you are on a budget. It’s clean and safe and the owner is helpful. It’s also handy that both the parking and in-room WiFi are free. Aside from the many great clubs and restaurants further down the street, there’s a 7-11 within easy walking distance and a cute café called Solar de Cahuenga located right across the street. It’s nice that all of the rooms are equipped with fridges and microwaves, which makes it possible to store and reheat food – another good cost saver. In addition to the alarm clock in the room, you can request a wake up call for the morning as well.
Mediocre330 reviews across the web.
- Location98% thought parking was inexpensive.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.
- Room74% said the beds were comfortable.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 62% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 61% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food56% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.