Best Miami Hotel
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre1962 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 71%.
- Hotel67% thought it was rather dirty.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 64% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 62%.
- Food61% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Service57% found the staff to be unfriendly.
Dining options at Best Miami Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary Continental breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Miami property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. The property has a complimentary airport shuttle during limited hours. Business services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, multilingual staff, and self parking.
There are 117 guestrooms at Best Miami Hotel. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail and free local calls. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- In room safe fee: US$ 2.00 per day
- Resort fee: US$ 5 per room, per stay
- Use of fitness center or health club
- Internet access
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 7.5 per day
- Deposit: US$ 50.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.