Best Western All Suite Inn
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Best Western All Suite InnMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8First to ReviewJun 05, 2014
Stayed here in December 2011 while driving up and down PCH and touring the California coast. The price was very reasonable and we jad large comfortable rooms that even had a hot tub shower. There's free internet and free breakfast, which was more than adequate. Don't be fooled thinking this is just a cheap hotel, it's a solid option.
Very Good!748 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 94%.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building60% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property
There are 63 guestrooms at Best Western Inn. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible
- Continental Breakfast