Best Western All Suite Inn

500 Ocean Street, Santa Cruz, CA, United States

Stayed here in December 2011 while driving up and down PCH and touring the California coast. The price was very reasonable and we jad large comfortable rooms that even had a hot tub shower. There's free internet and free breakfast, which was more than adequate. Don't be fooled thinking this is just a cheap hotel, it's a solid option.

Things to do near Best Western All Suite Inn

Staircase Tattoo and Body Piercing

0.19 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

Even though they are slightly overpriced, the professional and talented tattoo artists at Staircase are sure to put a smile on your face.

The Buttery

0.2 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

I honestly just had a craving for a pastry. Now I have a bag of 10. Yay for my thighs! I don't know why this is good to note but the first thing I noticed when I walked in were all these blaring sighs saying they were now open until 7 PM. So for all your Santa Cruzans, they're open ...

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

0.88 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

Nice place to play on a warm California summer day (or night). The Big Dipper roller coaster is my favorite ride. Grab some amazing salt water taffy while you're there from a company that has been in business there for ages.

Popular withFamiliesLocalOutdoor

Cowell Beach

0.97 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

If you are trying to learn how to surf, bring or rent a long board here and paddle out. Perfect learning environment.

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorAdventure

The Giant Dipper

0.74 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

One of my favorite roller coaster ride at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. This has been around for ages and it is still running smoothly. I will always recommend this ride to anyone that asked. I hope you give this Giant Dipper a ride. Enjoy and scream on the top of your lungs for me!

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorLocal

Seabright State Beach

0.91 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

I grew up in Santa Cruz and this beach was always a central focal point. During the off season it becomes covered in driftwood, seaweed, beached trees, shells, rocks, everything. It's amazing to see how much force the ocean can bring. During the tourist season this right beyond Main Beach and the boardwalk but better for sunning, picnics, bonfires (careful ...

Popular withBudgetFamiliesOutdoor

Main Beach

0.81 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

Generally deserted during winter months and not so welcoming it's a full house in summer. Also the summer Volleyball Cuervo competition is played here during summer for a week. Activities, mayhem, tourists, volleyball nets, kids with pails. Fun for the whole family. Generally locals avoid during summer. Except to play Volleyball.

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorLocal

Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center

0.88 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

CHECK IT OUT!

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorAdventure

Santa Cruz Harbor Beach

0.68 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

One of my favorite beaches. It gets kind of crowded (and sometimes there are seals in the water!) But it's a nice view and the sand is soft.

Popular withFamiliesGreenBudget

A local favorite

Popular withFamiliesHistoryLocal

Neptune's Kingdom

0.75 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

Very loud. Lots of bright blinking lights. Not a place for epileptics! Thankfully I'm not one, but I like the place less each time I visit. Pinballs get swapped out, so my fave from last time might not be there this time. Skee-ball lanes are badly warped. Many older machines malfunction and it's hard to flag down an attendant. I'd ...

Popular withFamiliesBudgetAdventure

Patagonia Outlet Santa Cruz

0.75 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

Great finds on quality and interesting outdoor clothing right here in Santa Cruz. Their designs are very nice and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Popular withOutdoorFamiliesBudget

Tea House Spa

0.49 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

The Tea House Spa is a real gem. They offer relaxing, private spa rooms with delicious tea and a beautiful garden.

Popular withWellnessBudgetLuxury

Fright Walk

0.76 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

Not very scary! But a ride worth going on, the boardwalk is a fun place to venture to when you're bored on a summer day!

Pleasure Point

0.68 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

When the swell is pumping this place breaks from the point all the way down to 41st (the hook). Great place to surf, or sit and watch the action.

Popular withOutdoor

Palace Art & Office Supply

0.44 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

I really enjoy browsing through this place. There's also not many independent art/stationary stores like this anymore. Perhaps they have found the right mix of goods and clientel that they can keep the chain office and art stores away. I'm more of an office nerd than an artist (although we share some personality traits) and there's plenty of selection for ...

China Dynasty

0.81 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

We had a big group so ordered delivery. Tried multiple dishes, everything was tasty and unique and definitely not greasy as Chinese food sometimes gets. Try the Kung Pao, dumplings, eggplant in garlic sauce and the Chow Fun. Food came in the timeframe they predicted and was still hot. Portions were big and prices were reasonable.

Popular withVegetarianFamiliesBudget

Hillcrest Winery

Popular withFamiliesBusiness

Hurricane

0.74 mi from Best Western All Suite Inn

This was the rollercoaster that I grew up on. Going to the boardwalk was such a fun thing to do when I was growing up. Although now that I'm older I see how rundown and expensive it has become, I will never forget all of the memories I created there when I was growing up.

Popular withAdventureFamilies