Best Western Blue Sea Lodge
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!748 reviews across the web.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location99% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- GroundsClean pool, said 96%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 82%.
- Restaurant79% were happy with the price.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 128 guestrooms at Best Western Blue Sea Lodge. Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic check out, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- The resort fee is included in the room rate paid at time of booking.
- Business Center
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker