Best Western Boston - The Inn at Longwood Medical
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!868 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant75% were happy with the price.
- PriceAppropriate value for money, thought 67%.
- Room63% complained about the bathroom.
- Service61% said the reception staff was ok.
Dining options at Best Western Boston The Inn at Longwood include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Boston property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Business services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a library, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking. This is a smoke free property.
There are 161 guestrooms at Best Western Boston The Inn at Longwood. Bathrooms
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 18 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk