Best Western Cavalier Oceanfront Resort
Member Reviews (3)
- Best Western Cavalier Oceanfront ResortFeb 14, 2013
It is a Best Western, but don't let that scare you. It does feel like a Best Western in quality, but the ocean rooms more than make up for it.
I really enjoyed being able to watch the sun disappear into the ocean each night right from my hotel room. I also really enjoyed that they are pet friendly (very important in deciding where I stay) and the fire pit and fireplaces were great addition too.
I highly recommend this place, but for what they charge each night I would have expected it to be a bit more updated than it was when I was there in December 2011. That being said, I would still go back even if they didn't update the hotel for the next 20 years....the view isn't going anywhere! Well, hopefully not anyways.
- Best Western Cavalier Oceanfront ResortMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
A very good value if you need a hotel in San Simeon or are visiting Hearst Castle. The hotel is located right on the coast with great views and walking paths along the water. The hotel also offers fire pits overlooking the water that they set up every night. Great service.
Excellent!89 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Food82% loved the dining experience.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- BeachWonderful beach.