Best Western Coyote Point Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Best Western Coyote Point InnMember ofWellnessGreen TravelersStudents+ 1First to ReviewOct 19, 2013
For an affordably priced play to stay in the Bay Area, this place is always our back-up bet when HotelTonight and Priceline fail to provide any details. It's a well-run, above-standard Best Western property off Hwy 101 south of San Francisco. It's mostly business travelers (including those who bang the doors of their rooms every time they step out to go for a smoke outside down the sidewalk), but for the price, Wi-Fi, free parking and breakfast, it's a super deal.Recommended for:
Good!350 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Room94% said rooms were clean.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 76%.