Best Western Fallsview
- Business Center
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre700 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location98% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 76%.
- Room75% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel74% thought it was clean.
- Service63% said the reception staff was ok.
- Food60% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Dining options at Best Western Fallsview include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool. Complimentary dial up Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a casino, tour/ticket assistance, and express check out. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2008.
There are 248 guestrooms at Best Western Fallsview. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary dial up Internet access, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail and free local calls. 25 inch televisions have satellite channels, Oncommand video, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Guestroom renovations were completed in February 2008. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed between October and June:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: 3 percent of room rate
- Use of pool
- In room coffee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 10 per night
- Self parking large vehicle: C$ 25 per night
- Pets: C$ 25 per pet, per night
- Early check in: C$ 50
- Late check out: C$ 50
- Rollaway bed: C$ 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.