Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn
Member Reviews (2)
- Best Western Grand Canyon Squire InnMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 5Sep 09, 2013
We were here in the summer of 2009 and really liked it. The bus stop (to go to the Grand Canyon) was right in front of the hotel. Also a great location if you plan a helicopter tour at Tusayan airport!
- Best Western Grand Canyon Squire InnFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
this best western was not bad, however if you go to grand canyon in January or Feb it gets VERY COLD! Our room must have been 40degrees when we check in.. and the heater was on! Took about 20min to warm up, but then we were having a good time!
Very Good!3811 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- Location93% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room85% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 75% of guests gave positive comments.