Best Western Gregory Hotel
- Business Center
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Valet Parking
- Continental Breakfast
- Show more
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre238 reviews across the web.
- Location95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food68% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 63% of guests gave positive comments.
- Room59% said rooms were small.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 55% of guests had positive things to say about it.
This 2.5 star property has a business center. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Brooklyn property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and exhibit space. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
There are 70 guestrooms at Best Western Gregory Hotel. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.