Best available prices for your stay:
Searching the web to find the best deals ...
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Outstanding!1547 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Bar and BeveragesDelicious alcoholic drinks, according to 100%.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 97%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 77% of guests mentioned it positively.
About Best Western Hotel Obermuehle:
Year built 1634 year remodeled 2003additional property description the best western hotel obermuehle has been family owned and operated since 1634. the hotel is located near the city and congress center at the foot of germans highest mountain, zugspitze. there is a rustic atmosphere with a superior staff. as their guest, you will receive the utmost hospitality and personal attention. the hotel ... read more
offers a luxurious heated indoor pool, sauna, solarium and a large garden with lounge chairs for sunbathing. of course these features are all included in the price of your room. all 90 rooms are equipped with mini bar, telephone, radio, satellite tv and either a balcony or terrace with mountain views. as their guest, you will be spoiled every day culinary pleasure includes morning breakfast and dinner with gourmet menus. or why don t you choose to dine a la carte from a range of bavarian specialties to international cuisine. the obermuehle restaurant, muelenstube, the millwheel bar, muehlradl or their relaxing beer garden in the summer are waiting for your visit. should you desire mediterranean cuisine, we would recommend you the hotel owned trend restaurant spago which is only five minutes from the hotel. for all occasions, private or business, the hotel offers the right venue. our modern seminar rooms accommodate 20 to 100 guests and guarantee a successful seminar or conference. your event will be facilitated with state of the art modern audio visual technique and equipment. please note that a visitors tax of eur 2,00 per person and day is levied in garmisch partenkirchen.