I did not spend a night at this hotel but I did go to breakfast one day and was really surprised at how nice it was! Fantastic food and beautiful grounds. If I go back to Jaco one day, this is where I would stay.
Things to do near Best Western Jaco Beach Resort
- 10.09 mi0.09 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort5 reviews
Promerica Bank and BCR - only 1 mile from the house. Across the road from the Barba Roja Restaurant.
- 20.09 mi0.09 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort1 review
Inexpensive, dependable travel
- 30.63 mi
- 40.33 mi0.33 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort2 reviews
- 50.71 mi0.71 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort2 reviews
There are many good ones... most have an English speaking Pharmacist who can diagnose and dispense 'Stateside prescription medicines' over the counter.
- 62.84 mi
- 73.27 mi3.27 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort5 reviews
Well stocked with an assortment of name brands
- 81.18 mi1.18 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort4 reviews
One of our guests' favorites: This is the closest you're going to get to a huge 2 ton crocodile in the wild (not even in a zoo). You can literally touch the crocodile (someone did in our boat and the crocodile just slipped away). They feed the crocodile inches away with her mouth wide open. The boat seats are close ...Popular withFamiliesAdventureOutdoor
- 92.64 mi2.64 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort1 review
1-506-2637-8484 office firstname.lastname@example.org Vacation Rentals, Sportfishing, Massages, Tour desk, R E, Transfer, Catering & more Your front desk: Located on Herradura Beach Road From the intersection of Costanera highway and Herradura beach rd (Shopping center Herradura)1 km West, right hand side. Open 8AM-5PM
- 1012.45 mi12.45 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort10 reviews
One of the best places in Costa Rica for birdwatching.Popular withAdventureFamiliesOutdoor
- 1111.76 mi11.76 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort7 reviews
A popular stop people do on their way to Jaco, Manuel Antonio, or other destinations in the south.
- 1214.37 mi14.37 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort1 review
The Gulf boasts marine and coastal areas, including wetlands, jagged rocky islands and cliffs, extensive mangrove habitat, and significant biodiversity.
- 1319.55 mi
- 1436.42 mi36.42 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort63 reviews
I live in Manuel Antonio, and I've been at the national park several times. Here are some tips for anybody interested in visiting this beautiful area. 1- Tickets are $10 p/p (as of 02/2014) 2- You can't bring alcoholic beverages in the park. They will check your bags and get rid of any beers, etc. 3- There are no stores ...Popular withOutdoorFamiliesAdventure
- 1535.85 mi
- 1635.32 mi35.32 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort9 reviews
Secluded Beach - 5 minute walk from the condoPopular withFamiliesAdventure
- 1734.88 mi
- 1836.41 mi36.41 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort7 reviews
Voted one of the Top 25 Beaches in the World! Beautiful scenery and amazing sunsets almost year-round. You'll never want to leave! The only reason we give it 4 stars rather than 5 is because we prefer the Tulemar Beach which is only accessible to villa guests, offering service and privacy the public beach cannot offer.Popular withFamiliesAdventureOutdoor
- 1930.14 mi30.14 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort5 reviews
Beautiful hike up from the town to a double water-fall (one upper and one lower). The way is slippery and muddy, and you need to do some scrambling, so don't go without some good shoes. There are some spots for cliff jumping if you are not too scared.Popular withAdventureFamiliesOutdoor
- 2029.58 mi29.58 mi from Best Western Jaco Beach Resort4 reviews
Enjoy the surf and many fine restaurants right at the edge of the ocean.Popular withFamiliesAdventureOutdoor