Best Western Market Center
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre415 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location87% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 73%.
- Hotel60% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
Dining options at Best Western Market Center include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness
There are 98 guestrooms at Best Western Market Center. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk