Best Western Market Center
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre276 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location84% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 76%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 71% of guests gave positive feedback.
- InternetInternet works. 70% of guests mentioned it positively.
Dining options at Best Western Market Center include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 98 guestrooms at Best Western Market Center. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.