Best Western Media Center Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Best Western Media Center InnMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 5First to ReviewJan 14, 2014
This hotel was clean, provided free underground parking, free WiFi and a basic continental breakfast every morning.
What's so awesome about this hotel is its location in Burbank. It's literally around the corner from entrances to Warner Bros. Studios. Technically you could walk to Warner Bros. if you wanted to, however I don't recommend that as it is a very busy traffic area. We didn't see many pedestrians try it. This hotel is also about 10 minutes from Hollywood Blvd., Grauman's/TCL Chinese Theater and the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
There are places to eat within walking distance including a cute, dimly lit Mexican restaurant called Don Cuco's and a pizza place.
This hotel is reasonably priced for a Burbank hotel in the center of the sights. It really is perfectly placed for anyone spending most of their time seeing the Hollywood sights.
Excellent!7 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 97%.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room83% said rooms were clean.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.