Best Western Pasadena Royale
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Best Western Pasadena RoyaleMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Located right on Colorado blvd, so it's a decent location for pasadena, but really not on par with other Best Westerns. It's a small motel feel. Breakfast is terrible and the internet doesn't really work.
Good!191 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room93% said rooms were clean.
- Location89% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 76% of guests gave positive feedback.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 64 guestrooms at Best Western Pasadena Inn. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request microwaves. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.