Best Western President Hotel
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Member Reviews (3)
- Best Western President HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1Oct 18, 2013
The presidential theme of this hotel is kind of weird. Sleeping on George Washington's face doesn't exactly conjure a sense of luxury and relaxation. The hotel is recently renovated, so the rooms look very clean and modern. But the décor is all over the place. The pop-art prints of Jackie O and other presidential faces look kitschy, and the plastic headboard behind the bed and the plastic pull-out sofa sleepers in the suites are really tacky. Even the lobby looks very outdated with its thick, white columns and neon lighting. It's in a central location, just off Times Square, but for this price range, there are plenty of other hotels in the area that have better décor.
- Best Western President HotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesBackpackers+ 1Jul 05, 2012
-Found through HotelTonight
-Allowed early check in
-Lounge serves food and drinks
-Room is small, but apparently this is a standard in NY
-Sheets were smooth
-Funky decor (George Washington lamp)
-TV kind of small
-Didn't try their fitness center (darn!)
-Relatively good location (near Times Square)
-There was loud noise/construction going on
-Housekeeping carts everywhere!
Poor4989 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 79%.
- ServiceOnly 61% found the staff to be friendly enough.
- Food52% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Hotel51% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- InternetInternet is poor. 51% of guests gave negative feedback.
This hotel has a bar in the lobby and two on-site restaurants offering Japanese and Vietnamese cuisine. Room service is available from 6 am to 10 pm each day. Other amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, concierge services, guest laundry services (charges apply), a cocktail lounge, and a business center. Meeting facilities and catering services are also offered. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Each room comes with a 37- or 42-inch flatscreen television, free WiFi access, and an iHome iPod docking station. Complimentary newspapers, a safe deposit box, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, and coffee/tea maker are also available in-room. Complimentary services include local calls, long-distance calls, and wake-up calls. Suites come with a sitting area with a pull-out sofa sleeper, refrigerator, and marble bathrooms. Rooms with balconies are available upon request.