Best Western Quartier Latin Pantheon
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair477 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel61% considered it to be not well-maintained.
- Restaurant59% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- RoomFor only 50%, the bathroom was ok.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Best Western Quartier Latin features multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift). Additional property amenities include a television in the lobby. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
Fireplaces are featured in each room. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and fax machines. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers and welcome amenities. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.... read more
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk