Best Western Redondo Beach Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Best Western Redondo Beach InnMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewSep 22, 2013
This Best Western has a great set up with a gym, an outdoor pool, an indoor hot tub and even a sauna! The hotel decor is a little dated, but the rooms are still nice and clean. A little cafe attached to the hotel serves complimentary breakfast overlooking the pool area. Plus: if you're a AAA member be sure to ask for the discount!Recommended for:Budget Travelers
Very Good!941 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- BeachWonderful beach. 95% of the guests loved it.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 81%.
Recreational amenities include a spa tub. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 51 guestrooms at Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Inn. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.