Best Western Swiss Cottage Hotel
Member Reviews (1)
- Best Western Swiss Cottage HotelFirst to ReviewApr 04, 2013
A camp dream, this hotel was clearly made for theatre-going thespians on a budget. There are pieces of antique furniture everywhere and the lobby areas are something else - there's even a battered baby grand piano (or did I imagine it?) and the bar sits as if it were part of its own set during a scene change. Seems like the perfect choice if you're in town to catch a show at Hampstead Theatre down the road - one of London's absolute bests, even boasting an outdoor grassy area perfect for sitting on in summer months.
Good!766 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- PriceGreat price. 82% satisfied guests.
- Food72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.