About Beverly Center:
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 84%Family Travelers
- 65%Business Travelers
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
User Reviews (36 Reviews)
- Beverly CenterMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Nov 06, 2013
Big American mall. Upscale but a bit dated. The Bloomingdales is nice but the mall isn't particularly special or tourism-worthy unless you are from overseas and just need a one stop shop for branded goods.
- Beverly CenterMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 12Jul 05, 2012
This mall has a lot of stores to keep you interested (H&M, Armani Exchange, Aldo, BCBG, L'Occitane, Forever 21, Henry Bendel, Club Manaco, Victoria's Secret).
2 things that I don't like about it:
1) Parking can get pretty darn confusing and intimidating for those not used to driving around crazy, aggressive drivers and steep inclines (I stalled here once when I JUST learned how to drive manual - not pretty). Plus, the mall itself is in a very congested area.
2) No good food options. The only decent place is Chipotle, which you can only enter by having to walk outside of the mall first. They do have Grand Luxe Cafe (which I've never been to) and The Capital Grille, which is more of a special occasion type place.
- Beverly CenterMember ofBudget TravelersFamily TravelersStudents+ 3Sep 13, 2013
One of the best shopping mall in LA. From Gucci to Louis Vuitton to Forever 21, they have all the best brands in the world. If you are travelling with kids, I won't recommend to visit this mall, they don't have playground for kids.Recommended for:Family Travelers
- Beverly CenterMay 23, 2013
They took away the free parking!! Damn it
I like the look and feel of this mall. But because of where it's located, I never really have that much of an urge to visit. If i happen to be in the area though, I def don't mind dropping in. Lots of beautiful women shop at this mall. A big plus in my book.
Shops: I'm a guy so i'm only interested in shops like Foot locker. This might be my favorite footlocker too.
Food Court: your typical food court. nothing there is appetizing to me
Parking: large parking structure is just about your only option
- Beverly Center
- Beverly CenterAug 09, 2012
This is probably my favorite place to shop in the LA area. The mall is large and sometimes a hot spot for celebrities. But the main point is that it's got ALL the stores you'd ever be interested in from a nice selection of Rodeo Dr to your typical Gap and American Eagle.
You will also find a healthy selection of department stores there that I enjoy browsing.