Beverly Garland's Holiday Inn
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 66%Business Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Beverly Garland's Holiday InnMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Nov 06, 2013
Named Holiday Inn but this holiday is (or was?) actually Beverly Garland. It still has its boutique hotel feel that sets it apart from a standard Holiday Inn. Stayed here for 2 nights on the weekend for a short trip. The location is good if you need a place near Hollywood Bowl, Universal Studios, Hollywood Walk of Fame and many other North Hollywood attractions. They have shuttle service, free wi-fi, on property restaurant, pool, spa and many other standard amenities. No problem with the service. Check in was easy and the staff was courteous and efficient.
Room was quite small. You really don't get a lot of space to roam around but they do have a nice cozy balcony. The bed and pillows were reasonably comfortable. Because of the location right next to the highway, the room could get noisy. I didn't have trouble falling asleep but I suspect some might. Try to get a room facing away from the highway if you get bothered by constant background noise.
- Beverly Garland's Holiday InnMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11Nov 06, 2013
This hotel is very well located near many of Hollywood's main attractions, and is also great for families. The KidSuites have a special area just for the youngest members of the family, equipped with bunk beds and their own TV and DVD player.Recommended for:Family Travelers
- Beverly Garland's Holiday InnFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
This place has been her FOREVER. Lol! But they've just remodeled their rooms about two years ago so the rooms in the back "tower" are actually pretty nice and stylish. The rates are reasonable for the area, but not cheap. The restaurant is ok, not great. It's convenient for the 101 and 134 freeways. Near Universal Studios but not as expensive as some of the hotels on the hill.
Very Good!1178 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- GroundsClean pool, said 100%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 91%.
- Food82% loved the dining experience.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 78% of guests mentioned it positively.