Things to do near Beverly Hills Modern
- Distance: 0.0 mi
1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom • Sleeps 2
- Nearby Things to do
- 18500 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90048-3304Ranked #19 overall in Los Angeles things to doDistance: 0.5 mi36 reviews
Big American mall. Upscale but a bit dated. The Bloomingdales is nice but the mall isn't particularly special or tourism-worthy unless you are from overseas and just need a one...Popular with
- 28209 West Third Street, Los Angeles, CA 90048-4302Ranked #39 overall in Los Angeles things to doDistance: 0.7 mi17 reviews
I'm in love with their macaron ice cream sandwich! All of their sweets are cute and unique :) Their hand made ice cream is fantastic. I got the Grasshopper macaron...Popular with
- 39081 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90069-5520Ranked #6 overall in West Hollywood things to doDistance: 1.0 mi8 reviews
The Troubadour was founded in 1957, and was a major center for folk music in the 1960s, and subsequently for singer-songwriters and rock. The Troubadour played an important role in...Popular with
- 48687 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood, CA, United StatesRanked #80 overall in Los Angeles things to doDistance: 0.9 mi8 reviews
MOCA have three locations, this one is in downtown Grand Avenue, 100,000 square foot size museum. Walt Disney Concert Hall is nearby. Thumbs Up: + Unique Contemporary Art works. +...
- 68687 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United StatesRanked #12 overall in West Hollywood things to doDistance: 0.9 mi8 reviews
Multi-story complex with wholesale furniture and home decor stores. Nice enough but less impressive than Merchandise Mart or NY Design Center.Popular with
- 7Sunset Blvd and Edgecliffe Dr, Los Angeles, CaliforniaDistance: 1.0 mi3 reviews
The Silverlake area is very pretty and photogenic. We had lunch there with a friend of mine and browsed some shops/ogled some graffiti afterwards.Popular with
- 88440 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA, United StatesRanked #7 overall in Beverly Hills things to doDistance: 0.5 mi5 reviews
I was recently here for the PaleyFest panel for Once Upon a Time. The venue is amazing in that Art Deco meets Old Hollywood style. The sound and acoustics are...
- 10625 North San Vicente Boulevard, West Hollywood, CARanked #15 overall in West Hollywood things to doDistance: 0.9 mi2 reviews
This is by far my favorite library in Los Angeles. Public libraries are not often destinations these days, but the WeHo Library was recently renovated and re-opened. As part of...