Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Outstanding!854 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 94%.
- Ambiance85% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service82% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Location71% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 70%.
Dining options at The Beverly Hilton include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include spa services,
There are 569 guestrooms at The Beverly Hilton. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer designer toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, iPod docking stations, and free local calls. 42 inch high definition televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic check out, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 29 per night
- Valet parking: US$ 36 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.