Bewleys Hotel Ballsbridge
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Bewleys Hotel Ballsbridge
- Bewleys Hotel BallsbridgeFirst to ReviewOct 22, 2013
This hotel is such a great price that you would expect the room to be lacking. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of our stay. The people were friendly and the room was nice, clean and comfortable. They have a nice bar/restaurant with a warm fireplace.
Dining options at Bewleys Hotel Ballsbridge include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. This Dublin property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have courtyard views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, trouser presses, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 2 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Very Good!3287 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 91%.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. Highly appreciated by 91% of guests.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- FoodTasty food. 71% of guests gave positive comments.