The German Pavilion has some good yet expensive food and drink. Its worth at least one adult stop….I mean break from the kids.
Restaurants near Biergarten (German Pavilion)
- 10.15 miChina Pavilion, 1800 Epcot Resorts Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL 328360.15 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)6 reviews
It's easy for me to rate this restaurant highly because I love Asian food of any type. My daughter was so convinced that Mushu (from Disney's Mulan) dined there that she asked him to eat there with her when he was done talking to the other kids in the meet-&-greet line.Popular withFamilies
- 20.23 miMexico Pavilion, EPCOT, Lake Buena Vista, FL 328300.23 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)5 reviews
Reserve early. One of the few World Showcase attractions with a "ride", this restaurant fills up because the ride attracts hungry families. The food is very good, but dont expect tacos and burritos. They try to showcase the diverse dining experience that Mexico offers, from authentic typical dishes to fresh fish.Popular withFamilies
- 30.15 mi
- 40.13 mi
- 50.23 mi0.23 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)3 reviews
Such a nice fast food spot. The Japan pavillion at EPCOT is one of the most pleasant with it's whimsical water garden complete with bridges and noise features. Yakitori House looks like a traditional Japanese building. You can get Teriyaki, Udon, or Sushi here. I haven't had any problems finding seating inside. One side note, the bathroom next to Yakitori ...
- 60.14 miAve of the Stars, Bay Lake, Florida 32836, United States0.14 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)2 reviews
My feet hurt and my stomach is so full if the great food and wine around here! I need to pace myself!
- 70.24 miLake Buena Vista, Florida, USA0.24 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)2 reviews
This is a must do in Epcot. I was impressed with the amount of tequila in the colorful, frozen drink. Of course, when you're on the verge of heat exhaustion, anything frozen you put in your mouth is enough to make you feel lightheaded. :) Don't miss this!
- 80.15 miChina Pavilion, EPCOT, 1510 N Avenue of the Stars, Epcot Lake Buena Vista, FL 328300.15 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)2 reviews
Oh good Lord, this place smells incredible. Only drawback is that it's outside. Be sure to try the ice creams - they're different, but fabulous. Entrees are great. If you don't have time to sit & eat an entree, snag an eggroll & a Tsing Tao beer.
- 90.17 mi1510 Avenue of the Stars, Lake Buena Vista, FL0.17 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)1 review
Granted it was my server's last day and he gave us refills on everything (drinks, soup, etc) I still believe that my experience here was worth every penny! Characters *You will receive a complimentary photo with Belle (valued at $30) *The visiting princesses for my lunch included: Aerial, Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty), Cinderella, and Snow White. You get a lot ...Popular withFamilies
- 100.1 miEpcot - Italy Pavilion, 1510 N Avenue Of The Stars, Lake Buena Vista, FL0.1 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)1 review
Foodie approved restaurant at Disney Epcot! Granted it wasn't spectacular Italian food, I was more than satisfied. It is in a theme park after all and Disney World is not really known for great food (with very few exceptions). Their pizza was quite decent. Dough was thin and chewy. The prosciutto topping was a bit salty unfortunately. Speciale Pasta was ...
- 110.19 miBay Lake, Florida 32821, United States0.19 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)
Want to know why I love this place, in just 4 words? SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE! Going to Disney World as a dieter, diabetic or low carb eater can be tough. I've pouted on several occasions while my traveling companions were downing a mouse-shaped ice cream bar or a giant cinnamon roll while I just sat there and watched. This ...
- 120.0 miGermany Pavilion, EPCOT, 1510 N Avenue of the Stars, Lake Buena Vista, FL 328300.0 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)1 review
This is a fast food counter service restaurant. It's the place to go in EPCOT for either a bratwurst or frankfurter. I have never waited in a long line here. They'll also serve schnapps, wine and beer as well as desserts such as cheesecake and Black Forest cake.
- 130.21 miLake Buena Vista, Florida, USA0.21 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)1 review
If you're in a desperate need for a snack to cool down in the hot weather or just to briefly fill you up, then this is a nice place to stop off.
- 140.04 miBay Lake, FL, United States0.04 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)1 review
If you are a fan of caramel, expect to see rainbows, ponies and sunshine (and hear the Hallelujah Chorus playing in your head) as soon as you step inside this deliciously scented treat shop in the Germany pavilion at Epcot. Sponsored by Werther's, you can buy all sorts of different types of Werther's candy (even sugar free hard candies) and ...Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 150.33 miWalt Disney World Resort, Morocco Pavilion, Lake Buena Vista, FL 328300.33 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)
If you typically pass this restaurant by because you don't think you'd like the food, you're missing a special experience! The interior of the restaurant is amazing, as are the belly dancers who circulate the room. And the food is great! Don't miss!Popular withFoodiesLuxuryAdventure
- 160.52 mi2101 Epcot Resorts Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL 328300.52 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)9 reviews
This little bakery is super popular. If you get here at the "wrong" time, be ready to WAIT and WAIT and WAIT! The small space has been recently expanded and there are now more outdoor tables along the boardwalk so you can sit outside by the water and enjoy a nice Orlando day. I have always been a huge fan ...Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 170.35 miEngland Pavilion, EPCOT Center0.35 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)9 reviews
It's so silly. It is fish. It is chips (fries to us Americans). And yet it is very good. Many times I will hit this spot around 11:00 a.m. when it first opens, as I usually have reservations for a late lunch elsewhere. Gives me energy to travel around the pavilions.
- 180.37 mi
- 190.54 mi1510 Avenue of the Stars, Lake Buena Vista, FL 328300.54 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)6 reviews
This is one of the best food courts around. It is counter service that has enough variety to satisfy everyone in your group. There's tons of seating in here and turnover is fairly quick so if you do not find a seat, it won't take long for one to open up. There are different food "stations" here serving up a ...Popular withFamilies
- 200.39 mi1510 N Avenue of the Stars, Epcot Lake Buena Vista, FL 328300.39 mi from Biergarten (German Pavilion)5 reviews
This bakery is always busy. It is a counter service offering in the France pavillion at EPCOT. Consider this as a lunch option as well since you buy not only pastries, but also a ham and cheese quiche, ham and cheese croissant and ham and cheese sandwich. If you're having a hankering for cheese and wine, they do also sell ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesVegetarian