Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises

1 Spence Street, Cairns QLD 4870, Australia

Swam with turtles! The snorkels provided aren't the best but a great experience and you will need to spend a whole day there to explore the reef.

Popular withGreenFamilies

0.38 mi from Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises

Excellent value. Sit outside

Marinades

0.31 mi from Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises

We loved Marinades so much, we went back again. This is a fantastic Indian restaurant in an unexpected place. My family traveled to Cairns and my parents have especially discerning palettes when it comes to Indian food and they were floored by how good the food was. Their secret is that the owner brings in chefs with training from the ...

Dolci & Gelati

0.27 mi from Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises

This place was amazing. So many good flavors and great quality. The owner was super friendly, inviting me in, and even giving me a tour of the back. This was when he first opened and I have to say I was sold. I had an apple pie gelato and it was soooo tasty. Definitely the place to go if you're ...

The Woolshed

0.29 mi from Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises

The Woolshed is the city's own little backyard tavern - and most of the hostels/hotels provide drink coupons or other deals for you to get a pint and a bite here. It's a great place to meet people and hang out.

Popular withStudentsBackpackersNightlife

The Raw Prawn

0.36 mi from Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises

Very nice place. Good drinks and food.

P.J.O'Brien's Irish Pub

0.31 mi from Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises

A nice place for a pint, and lots of chatter with the locals - instead of partying backpackers from the multitude of hostels around town.

Popular withNightlife

Fusion Organics

0.47 mi from Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises

Fusion Organics was a great choice for my family because we have several vegetarians in the group. There are a lot of sandwich options and everything is very fresh and simple. This was our first restaurant meal after our long flight to Australia and it was exactly what we needed.

Popular withVegetarian