Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 67%Adventure Travelers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Local Culture
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (22)
- Big Thunder Mountain RailroadOct 20, 2013
Thunder Mountain is fun, but I always preferred Space Mountain over it. Maybe it's just the darkness or something. This one seems to have a lot more of the heavy sideways curved where Space Mountain has a lot more steep drops. I'm not big on having my neck whipped from side to side.
- Big Thunder Mountain RailroadMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Nov 05, 2013
My favorite Magic Kingdom ride. Could be a bit more intense but fun enough and well-designed. Captures the imagination a bit as your stomach drops.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Big Thunder Mountain RailroadMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7First to ReviewDec 28, 2013
I am by no means a roller coaster person but I love the roller coasters at Disney. Big Thunder Mountain is great for younger kids because the ride is not very intense. It is also good for people like me who don't really like roller coasters. :)
- Big Thunder Mountain RailroadMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 1Sep 12, 2012
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is one of the premium roller coaster rides in Magic Kingdom, and one of the milder ones. It's one of the few that I take now that I'm older and don't want to be whipped around as much.