Bistro Melrose

Bistro Melrose, 5 Place de Clichy, 75017 Paris, France

Surprisingly good restaurant with a very funny name. I was not expecting much, but have since recommended it to many. Was a local favourite of a friend who lived on the Rue de Clichy.

Popular withBusinessLuxuryLocal

Restaurants near Bistro Melrose

Wepler

0.03 mi from Bistro Melrose

14 Place de Clichy. La Braserie Wepler, is big, has lots of brass and glass, and with an eclectic mix of people. Henri Miller came here a lot. The atmosphere was comfortable. It is known for seafood dishes, but I only sat in the café having café.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBusiness

A l'Affiche

0.22 mi from Bistro Melrose

DECORATED WITH MOVIE POSTERS FROM THE 1950'S THIS BISTRO HAS A TRADITIONAL AND HEARTY MENU ON OFFER.THE CANDLELIGHT TABLE IS SET WITH SPARKLIING CLEAN GLASSES AND CUTLERY.THE MENU IS FRENCH GASTRONOMIC,DELICIOUS,FILLING GENEROUS PORTIONS AND AN IMPRESSIVE WINE LIST.

Bistrot des Dames (Le)

0.12 mi from Bistro Melrose

Delicious small Bistrot, warm & cosy, you can also have diner outdoor in the bambou garden. no reservation.

Popular withFoodiesBusiness

Le Bistrot des Cinéastes

0.05 mi from Bistro Melrose

Refuge des Fondues

0.66 mi from Bistro Melrose

Great place !!! Amazing atmosphere

Au Grain de Folie

0.64 mi from Bistro Melrose

Great atmosphere, really tasty food, and lovely staff. We had a really nice evening in our last night in Paris here. It feels like being in the chef's house!

Popular withVegetarianWellnessFoodies

Fauchon

0.89 mi from Bistro Melrose

Very pretty.. the pastries and desserts are actually much better than the lunch offers.

Le Relais Gascon

0.57 mi from Bistro Melrose

Originally my companion and I were looking for a Friday evening dinner in the crowded centre of Montmartre, where our holiday let was.....until a local suggested we make our way towards rue des abbesses. It was here we stumbled upon this restaurant! The food was pretty good....but Portions were HUGE which actually wasn't a good thing if I'm honest. On ...

Pari's Cafe

0.73 mi from Bistro Melrose

This is such a great restaurant if you're near the Porte de Clichy metro or RER stop. They have the best escargots I had in Paris, with great flavor to the dish. The duck dish and the Sole Meuniere were very good too. The service is a little slow (as it is in most of Europe), but that does give ...

Café Pouchkine

0.69 mi from Bistro Melrose

Magical and creative pastry treats marrying Russian opulence and French elegence. Fresh and delicious, the pouchkine gold dusted macrons are heavenly. Perfect pairing with champagne, of course.

Popular withFoodiesLuxury

Rose Bakery

0.68 mi from Bistro Melrose

A beautiful place for a casual breakfast or lunch in the heart of the Marais. The coffee is great and provides a cool and hip stop during shopping..

Popular withVegetarianFoodies

Kooka Boora

0.67 mi from Bistro Melrose

A great little cafe open daily at the edge of the 9th. It's an easy 5 minute walk from the Anvers Metro station. Kooka Boora specializes in coffee...really good coffee. I'm not a coffee drinker but came with my friend who is and found myself savouring my cappuccino. They have a variety of baked goods including cookies, cake slices, cheesecake, ...

Popular withVegetarianTrendstersFoodies

Famille (La)

0.6 mi from Bistro Melrose

Start with a nitrogen frozen cocktail, which comes out smoking and tastes divine. The menu is around 35 euros and is a quirky twist in French food. This is one of my favourite restaurants in Paris. Make sure you book particularly a weekends (although you may be able to wait a the bar and make a start on the cocktails….)

Popular withTrendstersLuxuryNightlife

Le 1728

1.0 mi from Bistro Melrose

loved this restaurant! Romantic setting in an old building, high ceilings and lots of candles. Food was very good too!

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters

Bristol (Le)

0.99 mi from Bistro Melrose

The restaurant is situated in the well known, expensive hotel of the same name (as featured in Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris"). There are actually 2 dining areas, the brasserie and the main dining room. Be sure to book the correct area that you want to eat at. We went to the 3 Michelin Star restaurant for our 'honeymoon' celebration ...

Piccolo Rosso Trattoria Pulcinella

0.99 mi from Bistro Melrose

I may be biased because I live close by and go here all the time, but in my opinion this place has the best pizza in Paris! The tiny restaurant is always packed at night because of its reputation for real authentic Neapolitan style pizzas as well as pastas, salads and tiramisu. The pizzas are reasonably priced from 9 to ...

Popular withBudgetFoodiesBackpackers

Madeleine Plaza

0.97 mi from Bistro Melrose

I loved this area! Madeleine was centrally located walking distance from the Champs Elysees, Tuileries, and the Louvre which makes it a great spot to stay when visiting.

Popular withDesignFamiliesLuxury

Ladurée au Printemps de la Mode (1er étage)

0.68 mi from Bistro Melrose

A few weeks back when I asked our friend if there was anything we could bring back from our trip for her, she without hesitation asked for macaroons from Ladurée. Macaroons? Really? I am going to one of the great food capitals of the world and all you can think of is a cookie? Just how good can a cookie ...

Au Petit Versailles du Marais

0.96 mi from Bistro Melrose

We were just walking around and stumbled across this pastry shop. The pastries are pretty fancy and it's owned by a MOF (Meilleurs Ouvriers de France) I thought the pastries were reasonably priced and pretty good, but maybe not quite as spectacular as I thought it ought to be.

Cafe de la Paix (Le)

0.92 mi from Bistro Melrose

Beautiful upscale Parisian cafe in Opera. White table cloths, silver tableware & porcelains... If you like to travel in time, you should definitely try it. It is expensive.

Popular withLuxury