Restaurants near Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge
- 10.82 miตลาดยอด พระนคร, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10200 ไทย0.82 mi from Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge3 reviews
I went twice for a lunch, this was one of the best restaurants I been in Bangkok. Its a beautiful place, it was so relaxing, (I don't know how is in the evening), it's a really good place to get away from all the noise and people from Khao San Road (it's next to it). I highly recommend the Pineapple ...
- 20.51 mi136 Phra Atid Road, Phra Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand0.51 mi from Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge1 review
An old friend of mine from Bangkok took me to Roti-Mataba when I was in town. Roti-Mataba serves great halal food from southern Thailand. It's a popular little side restaurant and has been around for decades. During lunch hour, you'll often see a crowd of locals surrounding the order stand to get stuffed rotis and chicken curry.Popular withBudgetFoodies
- 30.58 miThanon Phra Athit, Phra Nakhon, พระนคร, Bangkok, Thailand0.58 mi from Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge1 review
As the name implies, you can create your own salad here. They also do sandwiches. The sandwich was rather delicious, and you can't argue with 65 baht for a nice sandwich!
- 40.77 mi32 Khao San Rd0.77 mi from Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge
A trendy, cool dessert cafe in Khao San Rd, where you can enjoy coffee, tea, other non-alcoholic drinks and desserts and also cocktails. They do homemade desserts. Recommended: Blueberry Cheesecake, Crepe Cake, Chocolate Satin (Chocolate Lava), Cream Bulee, Chessy Fabulous.
- 53.86 mi21/100 South Sathon Road, Bangkok 10120 Thailand3.86 mi from Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge
I prefer the SkyBar but Vertigo has great views and may be a better option if you are closer to the Banyan Tree that Lebua. The food at the restaurant is terrible and overpriced. Resist the temptation to eat here.Popular withLuxuryOutdoorNightlife
- 63.73 miDome at Lebua, 63rd floor, 1055/42 Silom Road, Bangkok 10500 Thailand3.73 mi from Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge
Located on the 63rd floor of The Dome at lebua, Sirocco is the world's highest al fresco restaurant. Love the Hangovertini cocktail, specially prepared by the mixologist for cast and crew of Hangover part II movie which was shot extensively here. Despite my phobia for height, I am always mesmerized by the breathtaking view of Bangkok and the Chao Phraya ...Popular withNightlifeLuxuryDesign
- 71.8 mi36-38 Soi Pratoo Nok Yoong, Maharat Road, Rattanakosin Island, Bangkok 10200, Thailand1.8 mi from Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge
Got tipped off by this place by the head concierge at the Sukhothai. While the Thai & European menu wasn't the most remarkable, the setting with views over to the Temple of the Dawn were splendid.
- 84.01 mi
- 93.61 mi233 South Sathorn Road, Khet Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 Thailand3.61 mi from Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge5 reviews
Blue Elephant is an amazing, albeit really expensive, restaurant. The atmosphere here was awesome, with decorations and service truly fit for royalty...or at least what I think is fit for royalty. We were seated quickly by the kind staff and the service was very attentive. I would recommend the buffalo satay and their Blue Elephant pad thai. It was delicious! ...Popular withFoodiesBusinessNightlife
- 103.68 mi
- 114.15 mi20 metres off Convent Road (in Soi Pipat 2), Bang rak 10500 Thailand4.15 mi from Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge
Very good menu. Mix of mediteranean and asian food. Choose a table on the terrace. Cocktails are great too. Already voted One of the 50 best of Bangkok.Popular withFoodiesLuxuryLGBT
- 123.58 miMandarin Oriental Hotel, 48 Oriental Avenue, Bang rak 10500 Thailand3.58 mi from Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge
Finest dining for French cuisine in bangkok. Wear your jackets or they will find one for you. Overlooking the Chao phra ya river from the top floor of the mandarin oriental hotel is remarkable with the finest wine champagne selections. Personally i find the menu a bit boring and i always get home hungry after finishing the little beautifully decorated ...
- 133.48 mi
- 144.02 mi
- 154.5 mi13/3 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120 Thailand4.5 mi from Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge
I agree with the review - it is an absolutely high end restaurant which offers best in class Thai food in Bangkok. Try the steam fish with chilli - simply wonderful (among other dishes). You can't go wrong with any order here.Popular withLuxuryLocalFoodies
- 163.74 mi13/3 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120 Thailand3.74 mi from Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge3 reviews
Pleasant poolside spot with a good mix of Thai, Italian and spa food (e.g., juices and light fare). A perfect place to cocoon and catch some sun.Popular withLuxuryOutdoorBusiness
- 173.93 miThanon Charat Wiang, Bangkok, Thailand3.93 mi from Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge3 reviews
It's located near BTS Sathorn, between Saphan Taksin Station and Surasak Station, This Chinese Restaurant is very famous in Rad Na (a kind of noodle : fried noodle with pork and kale soaked in gravy.
- 184.1 mi
- 194.29 mi348 Moo 3, Baan Taling Ngam 841404.29 mi from Black+White Apt near Rama8 Bridge4 reviews
Nice beachfront location in the remote Baan Taling Ngam area of Koh Samui. Good quality food, average to above average pricing, the only negative is that the Thai food is dumbed down for the Western palate, and therefore misses out on complex layering of flavours. Would go back again anytime as the freshness of the food is great.
- 203.63 mi