Everything from the plush red decor to the freestanding bathtub made my room feel more like a boudoir than a place where one stays on a business trip. The food is pretty good, service is excellent. Location is good for hiding away, but it's a bit far from most things and overall, this is a better venue for an illicit ...
Restaurants near Blakes Hotel for Adventure Travelers
- 10.2 mi
- 20.18 mi163 Old Brompton Road, London SW5 0, United Kingdom0.18 mi from Blakes Hotel
Abel Lusa has gradually been colonising Kensington and Chelsea with terrific, authentic tapas places. This one is part tapas bar, part restaurant with both a menu and wine list which pass the test of Madrenos wanting a taste of home. The decor of this one must've been inspired by the title sequence of one of Pedro Almodovar's 1990s movies. Excellent ...
- 30.22 mi349 Fulham Road, London, United Kingdom0.22 mi from Blakes Hotel3 reviews
Great little Italian deli. Fresh veggies, salads, meats and cheeses. Perfect for take away and a walkabout the city. Nice charm and friendly staff.
- 40.18 mi
- 50.18 mi159 Old Brompton Road, London SW10 9 United Kingdom0.18 mi from Blakes Hotel2 reviews
Speciality in Cocktails. "Prince Harry, Hugh Grant, the Stones", the bartender sure did some name dropping while talking to us. Music is costes and such. Bartender kind of wished there were djs, but apparently the owner does not want to change a thing.Popular with
- 60.18 mi157 Old Brompton Road SW5 0LJ0.18 mi from Blakes Hotel1 review
Ham and sherry. Yum.
- 70.2 mi329 - 331 Fulham Road, Chelsea, London, London, United Kingdom0.2 mi from Blakes Hotel1 review
Well seasoned meat on a brioche bun. Not as tasty as Father's Office or Umami burger, both Los Angeles based, but this burger was done well by London standards. Pro tip: get the sweet potato fries - they're crispy and delicious.
- 80.19 mi
- 90.39 mi
- 100.83 mi68 Royal Hospital Road, London SW3 4, UK0.83 mi from Blakes Hotel7 reviews
I feel like a bad Brit not giving this place the full 5 stars. The food is good but i dont think its as good as the prices suggest it will be. It's Gordon Ramsay but i think its living on its name rather than the quality of its food. Sorry!Popular with
- 110.44 mi221 King's Road, London SW3 5 United Kingdom0.44 mi from Blakes Hotel
Come here to debate what a pancake really is! Be warned, the pancakes arrive on giant plates, so come with a full appetite! You can also create your own pancake! Go on Mondays for Monday Madness, for £5 pancakes, excluding the "you choose." Don't forget to use your loyalty card- after nine pancakes, the tenth one is free!Popular with
- 120.52 mi27 Cale Street, London SW3 3QP, United Kingdom0.52 mi from Blakes Hotel
Toms Kitchen, serves one the best cooked breakfast in Town, rosti and eggs is one of my favourites,its also one of the nicest places to hang around in for Brunch on a weekend, serving traditional Sunday roasts and brunch menu with fresh veg fruit juices, waffles pancakes and eggs benedict.
- 130.81 mi
- 140.42 miWestland Place, London N1 7 United Kingdom0.42 mi from Blakes Hotel3 reviews
This place was fantastic! Love the concept.. training at risk young people for jobs in the restaurant industry. The menu changes often, but everything we had at the table was delicious. The decor was also nice. Prices are a little high, but it's for a good cause!
- 150.94 mi
- 160.97 mi99 Kensington High Street, London, United Kingdom0.97 mi from Blakes Hotel
My daughter and I were lucky enough to be dinner guests here of Sir Richard Branson. It is a specatular restaurant complete with lots of cheeky Virgin humor. The food was incredible, only to be topped by our host. That said they do offer $20GBP lunches for mear mortal tourists to enjoy but definitely a place to be seen.Popular with
- 170.47 mi310c Earl's Court Road, London, United Kingdom0.47 mi from Blakes Hotel2 reviews
Amazing dining experience- not so much about the food but more the fun of pretending to be a detective. You won't get in here without a creative pitch about what case you're working on. Once inside the bourbon and cocktails are incredible.
- 180.42 mi3 Pelham Street, South Kensington, London, United Kingdom0.42 mi from Blakes Hotel2 reviews
Delicious food, especially all the side dishes. Good for vegetarians as well as meat.Popular with
- 190.41 mi
- 200.38 mi332-334 King's Road, London SW3 5 United Kingdom0.38 mi from Blakes Hotel
Very American style restaurant, checkered table clothes, margaritas, paraphernalia on the walls and an unhealthy menu full of ribs, burgers and chicken wings. Food quality is not good, music is too loud and service generally sucks. Not one i would recommendPopular with