Everything from the plush red decor to the freestanding bathtub made my room feel more like a boudoir than a place where one stays on a business trip. The food is pretty good, service is excellent. Location is good for hiding away, but it's a bit far from most things and overall, this is a better venue for an illicit ...
Restaurants near Blakes Hotel for Local Culture
- 10.2 mi
- 20.18 mi163 Old Brompton Road, London SW5 0, United Kingdom0.18 mi from Blakes Hotel
Abel Lusa has gradually been colonising Kensington and Chelsea with terrific, authentic tapas places. This one is part tapas bar, part restaurant with both a menu and wine list which pass the test of Madrenos wanting a taste of home. The decor of this one must've been inspired by the title sequence of one of Pedro Almodovar's 1990s movies. Excellent ...
- 30.22 mi349 Fulham Road, London, United Kingdom0.22 mi from Blakes Hotel3 reviews
Great little Italian deli. Fresh veggies, salads, meats and cheeses. Perfect for take away and a walkabout the city. Nice charm and friendly staff.
- 40.18 mi
- 50.18 mi159 Old Brompton Road, London SW10 9 United Kingdom0.18 mi from Blakes Hotel2 reviews
Speciality in Cocktails. "Prince Harry, Hugh Grant, the Stones", the bartender sure did some name dropping while talking to us. Music is costes and such. Bartender kind of wished there were djs, but apparently the owner does not want to change a thing.Popular with
- 60.2 mi329 - 331 Fulham Road, Chelsea, London, London, United Kingdom0.2 mi from Blakes Hotel1 review
Well seasoned meat on a brioche bun. Not as tasty as Father's Office or Umami burger, both Los Angeles based, but this burger was done well by London standards. Pro tip: get the sweet potato fries - they're crispy and delicious.
- 70.9 mi39-41 Parkgate Road, London, United Kingdom0.9 mi from Blakes Hotel2 reviews
A deli combined with an eaterie is not a bad thing and this is the perfect place to eat after a stroll in Battersea Park. Superb Steak and a good wine listPopular with
- 80.5 mi263-267 Old Brompton Road, SW5 9JA0.5 mi from Blakes Hotel2 reviews
I love this cafe. I used to frequent it when I was living in London. It is so atmospheric. The ceiling is filled with musical instruments and the walls are adorned with vintage signs and keys. The coffee is nothing to write home about. This place is ambience ambience ambience. Sit here and be inspired to write.Popular with
- 90.39 mi
- 100.83 mi68 Royal Hospital Road, London SW3 4, UK0.83 mi from Blakes Hotel7 reviews
The best meal I have ever eaten was at Restaurant Gordon Ramsay. Everything was delicious and the service impeccable. Whether you like his tv shows or not, I have to say he sure knows how to put together great restaurants. This, his flagship, is the best I have tried.Popular with
- 110.44 mi221 King's Road, London SW3 5 United Kingdom0.44 mi from Blakes Hotel
Come here to debate what a pancake really is! Be warned, the pancakes arrive on giant plates, so come with a full appetite! You can also create your own pancake! Go on Mondays for Monday Madness, for £5 pancakes, excluding the "you choose." Don't forget to use your loyalty card- after nine pancakes, the tenth one is free!Popular with
- 120.52 mi27 Cale Street, London SW3 3QP, United Kingdom0.52 mi from Blakes Hotel
If a top chef cooked at home this is what it would be like, the food at Tom's Kitchen. Comfort food, good old fashion beloved Sunday roasts, pies, just reliable favourites and good cooking made in the best possible way. Breakfasts are outstanding! But everything on the menu is fantastic.
- 130.81 mi
- 140.42 miWestland Place, London N1 7 United Kingdom0.42 mi from Blakes Hotel3 reviews
This place was fantastic! Love the concept.. training at risk young people for jobs in the restaurant industry. The menu changes often, but everything we had at the table was delicious. The decor was also nice. Prices are a little high, but it's for a good cause!
- 150.94 mi
- 160.97 mi
- 170.47 mi310c Earl's Court Road, London, United Kingdom0.47 mi from Blakes Hotel2 reviews
Amazing dining experience- not so much about the food but more the fun of pretending to be a detective. You won't get in here without a creative pitch about what case you're working on. Once inside the bourbon and cocktails are incredible.
- 180.42 mi3 Pelham Street, South Kensington, London, United Kingdom0.42 mi from Blakes Hotel2 reviews
Delicious food, especially all the side dishes. Good for vegetarians as well as meat.Popular with
- 190.41 mi
- 200.38 mi332-334 King's Road, London SW3 5 United Kingdom0.38 mi from Blakes Hotel
Very American style restaurant, checkered table clothes, margaritas, paraphernalia on the walls and an unhealthy menu full of ribs, burgers and chicken wings. Food quality is not good, music is too loud and service generally sucks. Not one i would recommendPopular with