San Diego

Meet our January 2014 San Diego Rockstar!

Susan Prevo 1-2014 Rockstar

Meet Susan Prevo our December 2013 San Diego Rockstar!

Q: Age/Generation?

Q: Born In?
A: Dublin

Q: Years in SD?
A: All of my life since age 1

Q: When did it occur to you that you love to travel?
A: At age 16 I wanted to become an Airline Agent…and I DID!

Q: Last place you traveled and your fave thing about it?
A: Beverly Hills, went to lunch at CHAYA Really enjoyed it.

Q: Your fave travel spot so far and why?
A: Train trip west coast to east coast. And, I Love Hawaii!

Q: Do you prefer to travel solo or with friends or family?
A: Having some one is more fun..

Q: Any tips on your travel preference? Solo or with others?
A: I like traveling with others.

Q: How did you learn about Gogobot?
A: On Facebook.

Q: What inspires you to use Gogobot on a regular basis?
A: I love Travel and different customs. I am a Travel Agent love to help people.

Q: What San Diego spots (in the following categories) would you recommend to a tourist/out-of-towner?

Q1: Restaurant?

Q6: First Date?
A6: Old Town

Q7: Shopping?
A7: Fashion Valley

Be sure to say “Hi” to Susan at our local San Diego Events and follow her travel Passport on Gogobot.com here: http://www.gogobot.com/user/susan-prevo

See last month’s Rockstar Blog for inspiration: http://www.gogobot.com/blog/2013/12/20/meet-our-december-2013-san-diego-rockstar/

About GogobotSD

Tiffany Melone (www.gogobot.com/user/tiffany-melone-gogobotsd) is the Gogobot Community Manager for SD. Also a PR guru, event planner extraordinaire, adventure seeking travel enthusiast, foodie, hot yoga addict, tap dancer, and she can also turn almost any food into a cookie... meet Tiffany at one of San Diego's monthly Community Events: www.facebook.com/GogobotSanDiego/eventsNo information is provided by the author.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>