Blue Fin Sush & Roll
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Blue Fin Sush & RollFirst to ReviewJan 08, 2013
Blue Fin Sushi & Roll is literally in the middle of nowhere in Las Vegas (definitely a trek off strip). We made the trip for their AYCE sushi lunch.
Everything you need to know about their AYCE (all you can eat) sushi:
1) Approximately $20 for AYCE lunch
2) Includes drinks, rolls, sushi nigiri, appetizers and dessert
3) Rolls can be made as half rolls, except fried ones
4) Appetizer options: edmamme, seaweed salad, cucumber salad, fried tofu and miso soup
5) Dessert options: oranges, ice cream, mochi ice cream and tempura ice cream!!
Good: garlic tuna (amazing!!), cajun ? (can't remember the fish), fish eggs, miso soup, mochi
Just Ok: cucumber salad, baked green mussels (rich/creamy)
Not good: seaweed salad (overdressed), fried tofu (not silky kind), salmon (tasted funny)
There’s patio seating but it was too hot out when we went to even think about eating outdoors. Blue Fin Sushi & Roll is probably a great place for locals who work around that area, but not worth a special trip off strip if you are just visiting.