Blue Horizon Hotel
Member Reviews (1)
- Blue Horizon HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4First to ReviewJan 12, 2014
The Blue Horizon Hotel is not the nicest or newest hotel in Vancouver, but it makes up for it with clean, spacious, rooms and a top notch, professional staff that puts the customer first. It was also helpful that the hotel was conveniently located on Robson Street, the very heart of the downtown area.
Excellent!2260 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location98% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.